Wednesday, October 13, 2010

PTI Swap Card: Joyeux Noel


Hello! One of the things on my "to do" list was to finish up my PTI swap cards and get them in the mail...today! I CASE'd a card of Nichole Heady's from the last PTI release; I did change it a wee bit though.
The dove is one of the dies from the last release, and the felt is PTI Ocean Tides. I love the quality of the felt; it is very plush and cuts so nicely. I used some Swarovski flatback crystals to add a touch of sparkle.
Stamps: PTI Turning A New Leaf and Peace Be Still
Ink: SU! Certainly Celery, PTI Ocean Tides and Smokey Shadow
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, SU! Certainly Celery
Embellies: PTI Ocean Tides Felt, Swarovski Flatback Crystals
Extra: PTI Dove Die, SU! Crystal Effects
I'm excited to get my swap return from the PTI swap; they always rock!
Thanks for stopping by!
Angela

10 comments:

Amy said...

This is a stunning card! I love the modern feel of this and the peaceful colors. The bling is nice too! And thanks for all the love on my blog!

Kathy said...

Really beautiful Angela, love the crystal for the eye. Lovely color combo, too. I'm hoping I get lucky and get one of these back in my swap package!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Angela. I love the bird and yes I love their felt too. I may have to get this bird die. Great card an beautiful colors.

Banu said...

WOW..Beautiful card Angela. Loved all the design, the colors and all. Awesome.

Imke said...

Angela, very very pretty. I like the colors and the layout is fantastic !!

Chris said...

very pretty!!

Donelda said...

awesome card! the swappers will love it!! The bird is adorable with his glittery eye :-) I am still without my own computer and will be like that for another 3 weeks!! I miss blogging!! I am using dh computer but it is just not the same!!

Carin said...

Hello,
I love the card. Hope you don't mind if i copy the card for christmas and gif it my own swing.
Carin, Holland

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful card, Angela and so elegant -- the felt bird is such an awesome addition!

Larissa said...

Wow so pretty! The felt bird is adorable!