Thursday, October 28, 2010

SC304: Changito Cocoa

Hello! I have had a great day today...just being lazy! I was cleaning my stamp area and found this Changito stamp; I had already printed this week's sketch and I thought the two would be perfect together. I guess I got sidetracked from cleaning.... Sometimes R&R is just more important!

Changito is colored with pencils and his eyes are dotted with a black gel pen. His jammies are paper pieced; other than that, I really didn't embellish the card. It is a simple sketch with lots of possibilities...I'm thinking I will use it again.

Image: Stampendous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, SU! Soft Suede and Pumpkin Pie, Frances Meyer DP
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Forest Branches), Spellbinder's Nestabilities, EK Success 3D Dots

Thanks for stopping by today; I hope your day has been a good one!

Angela

5 comments:

Amy said...

So cute--love his jammies!

Donelda said...

I love this guy and his warm looking pajamas!!! This is a great sketch and very versatile!!

Kathy said...

Great take on that sketch. Changito's pieced pjs are the cutest thing ever! Love these warm fall colors, too. I really liked this sketch, too.

Chris said...

this is adorable, love the paper pieced jammies!!

Larissa said...

Very fun card! Love the paperpieced jammies!