Monday, November 8, 2010

CAS92: Grateful For You, Friend

Good morning! I always wonder how Monday gets here so fast?! I checked out the clean and simple challenge on SCS before I went to bed last night; I had to sleep on it, since it's not a combo I would have thought of. I think it's really pretty though!

I stamped my images on DP with Crumb Cake ink; I like how it's so soft and muted. I chose organdy ribbon and a muted white button for embellishing. It's a bit hard to see in the photo, but "grateful for you" is stamped over the friend. This card was quick and easy; good for large batches.

Images/Sentiments: PTI Friends 'Til The End
Ink: SU! Crumb Cake, Palette New Canvas
Paper: PTI Kraft, SU! DP
Embellies: SU! White Organdy Ribbon, PTI Button
Extras: Tim Holtz Piercing Ruler, Thread

I hope your week has gotten off to a good start! Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

6 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

So Prettty! Love your CAS design. I need to order more PTI stamps cause they make the prettiest CAS cards.

Amy said...

Very lovely, soft and sweet! Love your color combo.

Jessica G. said...

Awesome CAS card, Angela! Isn't kraft fun for making images and colors pop? Love how you stamped your flower on DP, too!!

Larissa said...

Wow so pretty! The combination of Kraft and pink is so lovely!

Imke said...

This is absolutely fantastic. Love the colors and the CAS style.

Kathy said...

Really pretty. Love the way you overstamped the sentiments. And the large flower is a beautiful focal point.