Tuesday, November 2, 2010


Good Tuesday morning! It's time for another sketch from Melissa at the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog. Our sponsor this week is Tiddly Inks! Yay! I love Tiddly Inks images! Here is a link to their challenge blog, and here is a link to the online store. If you are unfamiliar with the images, check them out....
With the turn of the weather, I enjoy making cards with snowmen or snowflakes on them, so I chose this cute little guy. I think he's sipping a cup of hot cocoa (with marshmallows); that's just what I like to do to warm up on a cold day! The image is colored with pencils before lightly spraying it with some Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist. The snowflakes were also sprayed, before embellishing them with gold brads.
Image: Tiddly Inks Digital Stamp
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Stamper's Select, SU! Soft Suede, Carolee's Creations DP
Embellies: Glimmer Mist in Iridescent Gold, Spare Parts Brads,
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities and Snowflake Dies
I can't wait to see what the rest of the DT has made this week! I hope to see you play along too!
Have a great day!
Angela

9 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, that is the cutest darn snowman I have seen in a long time! Love the soft blues and browns you've used, and I love that DP! This card is perfect!

Banu said...

Cute cute snowman. Loved it. :)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is soooo cute, Angela!! :)

I love the stamping bugg below too...:)
You have been bitten by the cute bugg. :)

Jessica G. said...

Adorable image, beautifully colored, with the perfect DP and dies cuts! Awesome winter card, Angela!!

Melissa Craig said...

Super awesome job on this card Angela. I just love the colors and flowers and you know I can't resist an adorable snowman!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Angela, this is just adorable!! Love the cute snowman and your gorgeous papers!! Great take with the sketch too!

Donelda said...

sweet! and I love your color combo!!

Larissa said...

Such a lovely card Angela! Love it what you did with the sketch! These colours are gorgeous for a christmascard.

Kathy said...

Fun winter card. I love the soft shimmer from the gold glimmer mist, very pretty.