Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How cool is this?!


My friend Amy, of The Stamping Tree, has given me a blog award! I must say I am honored and excited! In order to accept this award, I need to follow some rules:

1. Thank and link the person who awarded you.
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay forward to 8 bloggers you discovered
4. Contact the 8 bloggers to tell them about the award

So, 8 things about myself: (This is hard....)

1. I have been blogging for almost a year.
2. I have an interest in scrapbooking, but havn't dived in yet. The thought of filling a whole page and cutting pictures is pretty scary to me!
3. Some of you may know...that I love Changito the monkey! He always puts a smile on my face and I love to color him. This may be because I call my kids my monkeys.
4. I would really like to improve/expand my coloring skills; I am in awe of those who can color well.
5. I grew up on a farm and love animals. We have 2 sister kitties (Tavi and Caramel) and a cute Teddy Bear hamster (Puffy). (I really never thought I would call a hamster cute....)
6. I am a former cosmetologist, currently a nurse, and it's been my dream to go to law school.
7. I love to bake and in the winter I love to use the Crock Pot for cooking soups.
8. Other hobbies I enjoy, besides papercrafts, are reading, jewelry making, and sewing.
8 bloggers I nominate to get this award:
4. Jackie: Paper Moments
5. Jessica: Jess' Obsession
6. Kathleen: Will Stamp For Wine

Thank you to Amy, for nominating me; this was fun! I hope you will take some time to check out the above links and leave a little love.
Angela

2 comments:

Imke said...

Angela, thanks for the blog award ! I am very honored. I'll add the award to my blog. Hugs !

Larissa said...

Thanks for the award! I will add it later this week.