Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SC305: Changito Baker



Good morning! I always look forward to the SCS Wednesday sketch challenge, so I was eager to play this morning. I decided to go with an old favorite...Changito! The little guy just makes me happy!
The image is colored with pencils. I usually use a different color of brown for Changito, but matched him up with the Soft Suede cardstock today. I embellished the card simply with a charm and a bit of ribbon. Usually the inside of my cards are left blank, but I finished it off with a sentiment and a strip of DP. This one will be perfect for the stash, since I have a tween girl. I think she will like it.
Image/Sentiment: Stampendous "Changito Baker" Clear Set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, SU! Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette, Doodlebug DP
Embellies: SU! Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Sulyn Industries Charm
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, EK Success 3D Dots
Thanks for stopping by today; I hope your day is a good one!
Angela

7 comments:

Amy said...

Stampendous really ought to make you their Changito DT Queen! You always rock these cards!

Imke said...

That´s really fun, Angela. I like the different DP and the button with the little charm looks beautiful !!

Banu said...

Beautiful card Angela. I agree with Amy. :) you always make the best use of patterned paper.

What do you use to get the 1/8 mat? Do you use some special tool and if not, what cutter do you use?

Donelda said...

He is adorable .. one of my favorite monkiestoo (after curious george of course!). You pulled the card together perfectly!!

Larissa said...

Supercute Angela! Love this set from Changito and I am also in love with this doodlebug paper! The little spoon is adorable!

Jessica G. said...

That little spoon is just too cute! Awesome sketch and I'm so impressed with the inside, too.

Kathy said...

Great soft colors. Changito always makes me smile. Another great charm, too.