Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SC306: Man Card


Hello and happy Wednesday! Yay, Wednesday means it's time for another sketch challenge over at SCS! I received an awesome card kit, from my Secret Sister, that was full of manly stuff. What a challenge for me...I decided I should dig right in!
The bear is colored with pencils and I used a black gel pen to accent his nose. The image is diecut with Nestabilities and layered. I used a single corduroy brad for embellishment.
Image: SU!
Ink: Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: SU! Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, and Sage Shadow, SU! DP
Embellie: SU! Corduroy Brad
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, EK Success 3D Dots
Now that I've got my feet wet, I can't wait to dig in and make some more man cards!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Angela

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Love this manly card (left some love on SCS too). Great combo of papers and image and the cord brad is just the perfect embellie.

Amy said...

Very cool card; any man would love it!

Unknown said...

Wow, love this card. Manly cards are so hard for me to do also. You did an awesome job!

Banu said...

Beautiful card. Very neat!!!!

Larissa said...

Wow Angela! Great card! Love those nesties, they are perfect for man's cards. Love his nose. :)

Imke said...

Fantastic masculine Card, Angela. I like the DP and the colors. Great layout too !!

Jessica G. said...

Perfect guy card! My DH would approve because it a) has an animal image and b) has no ribbon!!

Pam Hornschu said...

Great masculine card. Love the papers!

Chris said...

great looking man card!