Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Mail!!!








Hello! How has your weekend been? Hopefully relaxing.... We had some winter weather, so we have been indoors doing holiday baking and wrapping...good times! We went from rain on Friday, which melted all the snow, to a LOT of snow. Winter is here!
I received a fun package, from a stamping friend, in the mail yesterday. What fun it was to get a surprise! I decided to take some pictures. The first is all the goodies, second is a close-up of the packaging (more to come on that), the third is some flower dies, and the fourth are some mini Magnolia images. Wow, how cool and fun is that?!
The second picture shows a close-up of a fancy box, which was full of Hanglar and Stanglar images. The image is colored so prettily and there is plenty of shimmer and sparkle! It's really neat packaging...the band slides off to reveal a smaller circle which has a message written on it. The gatefold opens to reveal an oval window and you can see the top image through it. I am realizing now that I should have taken a picture of the inside too, since it's decorated with a coordinating striped DP. It is so cool! And PINK! My favorite color!
Thank you, my friend!
Okay, that's it for me today. I was really hoping to play along with the Mojo Monday sketch, but I am running out of time. Anyone else have that problem?
Thanks for stopping by; enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Angela


4 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Awesome surprise package! Those mini Maggies are just too cute and your friend's coloring is amazing!!

Amy said...

How cute!

Imke said...

Angela, what a fantastic surprise package. The card is very beautiful and the colors are great ! Have fun with your new goodies.

Donelda said...

You are a lucky girl!!!