Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SC309: Changito "Two-Fister"


Hello; happy Wednesday! I always look forward to the Wednesday sketch challenge on SCS and this week the sketch did not disappoint! These tilted panels are really fun and I've been seeing a lot of them around lately.
My buddy Changito couldn't decide what flavor hot cocoa to drink, Vanilla Caramel or Irish Cream, so he had one of each! Great choice I think!
Changito is colored with pencils and his jammies are paper pieced. I embellished the card simply with some Spellbinder's snowflakes. I like them glittered up and stacked on one another. The gem in the middle is a Martha Stewart sticker (sticker? yes, that's what the package said!) After I was done, I thought it was missing something so I added some chocolate twill which seemed to be what it needed.
Image: Stampendous "Changito Coffee"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream and Dark Chocolate, Imaginisce DP
Embellies: PTI Dark Chocolate Twill, Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Polar Bear", Martha Stewart Sticker
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Snowflake Dies, EK Success 3D Dots
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are staying warm; we have got snow on the ground here! Brrr!
Angela

4 comments:

Chris said...

this is super cute!! love that monkey!

Imke said...

Angela, this is really sweet. Changitos are always fun. I like the paper pieced dress- i almost forget this technique when i made a card !

Amy said...

How did I miss this? Very cute!

Larissa said...

Such a lovely card! Love the layout. Must remember this one.