Sunday, January 9, 2011

MOJO172: I luv u this much!!!

Hello; I hope you're having a great Sunday! I am so excited that I was able to do the Mojo Monday sketch! It was a fun one, too!

I had some DP out on the table that I had used yesterday; I decided to go with it; I just switched CS colors and went with something I thought would be appropriate for a "man card". Poppy Parade is certainly more manly than Regal Rose; interesting thing is, when I think of "poppy", I think of red but this color has a lot of orange in it. I havn't used it much yet, so will have to work a bit more with it. It's certainly bright and cheerful! (I will share the card I made yesterday later in the week.)

Changito is colored with pencils and accented with glitter (yes, I know this is supposed to be a "man card", but I really couldn't resist!). Instead of matting the layers, I sponged them. I thought it might be a lot quicker but I am thinking I'm a slow sponger! LOL I think I am just slow at cardmaking...period! I kept the embellishing simple, just some Bella Dots.

Image/Sentiment: Stampendous "Changito Cupid" Clear Set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Soft Suede
Paper: SU! Poppy Parade, PTI Dark Chocolate, Bo Bunny DP, Basic Grey DP
Embellies: Doodlebug Glitter, Bella Dots
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, SU! Corner Rounder, EK Success 3D Dots

Thanks for stopping by today; enjoy the rest of your weekend! We are having a wonderful, lazy day today...there's a fire burning and we are going to roast bratwurst and make s'mores for supper.... Yumo!

Angela

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I love everything about this card Angela. I haven't seen this Changito before and he is precious. Love your layout. It is a fab card and great for male or female. Enjoy your smores. Yum!

Amy said...

Super cute!

Larissa said...

LOve this card! The sentiment stamp is so lovely and Changito is very sweet.