Monday, February 14, 2011

With Hugs and Kisses


Good morning and "Happy Valentine's Day"! Today I have a card to share using supplies from a fabulous card kit sent to me by my Secret Sister. How fun is that? I have to tell you, this kit had so many goodies; included were this gorgeous DP from Making Memories and this adorable Penny Black stamp.
The image is colored with Prisma pencils and Goo Gone; her headband and heart are paper pieced and the dots are colored pink with a pencil. I wanted to keep the focus on the DP, so I embellished the card simply with a button and some twine.
The sketch is Jen del Muro's February Sketch For You To Try.
Image: Penny Black
Sentiment: Stampendous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Black Marker, White Gel Pen
Embellies: PTI Button and Twine
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilites. EK Success 3D Dots
Secret Sister, if you are out there and happen to see this.... "Thank you" for a wonderful package; it really made my day!
Thanks for stopping by today; I hope you have a great day!
Angela

7 comments:

Imke said...

Oh Angela, this is super, super cute !!

Banu said...

WOW Angela, this turned out really cute. Very pretty.

Linda Palmer said...

This card is adorable. Love all the different elements and it is just so sweet.

Amy said...

Adorable! I was just looking at the PB site the other day and saw these stamps--so cute!

Donelda said...

aaaawwww, so sweet!!

Chris said...

this is adorable!! great SS goodies!

Larissa said...

Oh this is so sweet! These colours are gorgeous together and the image is so adorable!