Thursday, November 10, 2011

SC358: Baked with (heart)!!

Good morning! Yesterday I was able to work the SCS sketch challenge into my day off. I generally try to keep the measurements of my card as close to the sketch as possible, so I go on the hunt for a stamp that will "fit". My Changitos and Calendar Chicks are my "go to" stamps, so I decided to use this fun image. Luckily, I found some fun DP in my stash too!

Changito is colored with pencils and his eyes are accented with a black gel pen. The heart in the sentiment is accented with a bit of glitter. I added some brads, seam binding and a charm to complete my card.

Image/Sentiment: Stampendous "Changito Baker" Clear Set
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream and Dark Chocolate, SU! Baja Breeze, Moxie DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Embellies: Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Spare Parts Brads, SU! Seam Binding, Karen Foster Charm
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Thanks for stopping by today; have a good one!

Angela

8 comments:

Amy said...

Very fun card! Love that darling DP you used and the little spatula charm.

Linda Palmer said...

Angela, this is a darling Changito..never seen him in the stores but he is certainly a cutie. Love your layout too. Darling card.

Margaret said...

So cute and funny too. He looks like a little rascal lol
Margaret xx

Imke said...

Angela, i´m always surprised about your matching DP !! Beautiful card and great layout. I like the charm- a perfect accent.

Donelda said...

hehe, this is so sweet and the designer paper is a perfect fit for the card!!

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute. Those papers and the charm are perfection with this little changito. I love whow you stamped the sentiment on the dsp too.

Jessica G. said...

Like the adorable Changito and perfect DP weren't cute enough, you also included the amazingly perfect spatula charm -- WOW! Love it!!

Larissa said...

Very lovely! The dp is so perfect for this image!!