Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Creative Card Crew: Kraft


Good morning!  It's time for another challenge from the Creative Card Crew; our sponsor for this fortnight is Simon Says Stamp and the challenge is to use Kraft.



I don't know about you, but I have been enjoying the spring flowers I've been seeing around town so I decided to combine flowers, my favorite color (pink!) and Kraft.  My card is pretty clean and simple, but it did take quit a while to thread all those buttons!  How about you?  Do you like your buttons threaded or unthreaded?  Just curious!  For the sentiment, "friend" is stamped with Versamark and "one-of-a-kind" is stamped on top with Raspberry Fizz.

Stamps/Sentiment: PTI
Paper: PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate, and Raspberry Fizz
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Embellies: PTI Buttons
Extras: DMC Floss, Dimensionals

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft: Spring is in the Air
House of Gilli: Flowers
Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet: April Showers Bring May Flowers
Totally Stampalicious: Celebrating Friendship

I hope you will hope on over to the Creative Card Crew to see what the rest of the girls have whipped up to inspire you.  I also hope you will play along; I'd love to see how you use Kraft!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

9 comments:

Jan said...

Fab card Angela love the flowers xx Jan

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card.xxx

Kathy said...

Buttons must be threaded!!!! I think it is my OCD tendencies kicking in. Love the kraft with the pop of the pink flower, beautiful combination.

Chris said...

love me some kraft and your card is gorgeous!

Brodders said...

Lovely card:) Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Crafts and good luck - Jane x

Tracy said...

I just love the look of button flowers. :-) They're really cute on the kraft too. I have that PTI stamp set but never thought of layering the words. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Lynn said...

Love how this looks stamped on Kraft with the brown leaves/stems! thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us for our "Friends" challenge at Totally Stampalicious this week :)

Larissa said...

Very cute! I really like how you stamped the sentiment.