Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Clearly Digi Stamps April Release!


Good morning!  Today is the day for Clearly Digi Stamps newest release and we have got so many great new sets!  I am working with 2 of them today; Backgrounds II and What's Cooking.

For my first card, I have used Austin Owens Backgrounds II and paired the DP with a sentiment from her Zinneas set.  I've added some hand rolled felt flowers and Swarovski crystals.


For my second card, I have used What's Cooking?  Isn't this little chef darling?  I used a pre-colored image and paired him with some fun paper that I found in my stash.  I added some twill, a charm, and brads...he's even got some tiny brads on his jacket front!

I hope you will check out what the rest of the team has created to inspire you...they have outdone themselves!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

6 comments:

Chris said...

these are both fabulous!! the little chef is super cute!!

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Laura said...

The first card is absolutely gorgeous!! And the paper on the second one couldn't be more perfect! I love them both! Fabulous job Angela!

Imke said...

Fabulous cards, Angela. The little chef card is my favorite. The matching DP and the little charm are fabulous.

Debbie said...

Fun card!! I really like the pizza guy!

Amy said...

Love the sentiment on the first card--that font is gorgeous! And the little chef is adorable! Love the paper and the rolling pin accent!