Tuesday, July 2, 2013

You're Super


Good morning!  It's Tuesday so that means I'm back with a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Doodle Pantry is our sponsor for this challenge; I've used a pre-colored digi from the Super Birdie set.  I love how the pre-colored images make putting a card together so quick!

I've put my Spellbinder's dies to good use by die cutting the image and sentiment.  I've added some grosgrain ribbon and gems for embellishing.

Image: Doodle Pantry Digital Stamp
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Blueberry Sky and Pure Poppy, The Paper Studio DP
Embellies: PTI Pure Poppy Grosgrain Ribbon, Martha Stewart Gems
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities. The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will stop by the blog to check out the rest of the DT's creations made with the sketch.  If you play along, you'll be in the running for a prize from Doodle Pantry.  What are you waiting for?  Play!

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar: Boy/Man
Craft Your Passion: Red, White, and Blue
Crafty Ribbons: Anything Goes with Ribbons
Cute Card Thursday: Fly Like a Bird
Doodle Pantry: Digital Challenge
Sentimental Sundays: All Things Digital

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

20 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Angela, love the "super" image.
Hugs
Caz x

Nancy said...

Great card, Angela! Wonderful sentiment for that image!...Nancy :o)

Debbie said...

This is 'super' cute!! These birdies are fun! Perfect DP for it!!

~ginny said...

I do like this layout - good choice on the sketch! The die cut around the image is perfect for this theme. I am delighted you entered your project in the “In the Garden” Challenge - good luck!
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passions
RubberMAD (http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

Kathy said...

Angela, this is super cute! Love the little birdy and the red, white and blue combo is awesome.

Cynthia T said...

This adorable bird image could be captioned "to infinity and beyond!"
Love the patriotic color scheme, too.

Jessi Fogan said...

These coloured digis are addictive, I tell ya... :D
That bird is a cutie, and those gems are so perfect! Love the almost clear shine to them.

Jenée said...

Angela, I SO LUV your card this week. The colors are so vibrant, and your image is just perfection! For some reason, I struggled with my card this week, but you've not only nailed it, you've hit it out of the ball park!

Linda Palmer said...

Angela, I love this card, and I love patriotic colors. The is a very cute card.

Linda Anderson said...

Oh Angela, this is absolutely darling! Adorable image for sure. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

Linda

Marsha said...

Card is sooo cute. Love the die cuts you used. We love the pre-colored images too! Thanks for playing at Doodle Pantry.

~ginny said...

I am so sorry Angela - I made a mistake above - I need to welcome you to the "Red, White and Blue" Challenge at Craft Your Passion - not "In the Garden". You are in the right place!
~ginny
CYP Design Team

Chris said...

omg too cute, love that image!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I just love your card! You used one of my favorite DP birdies. Thanks so much for joining us for this month's Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

Pat

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Super cute image. Thanks for joining us for our "Red, White and Blue" challenge at Craft Your Passion.
Anita
DT CYP
http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

L.Wilson said...

So perfectly sweet! Love the layout and all your special elements. Just makes me smile! Thanks so much for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 36!

Glittered Paws said...

What a super card you made using super bird - this is one of my favorite birdie images and makes a great boy card. Thanks for joining us at DPDC 36.

Glenda Atkins said...

Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#36 with this delightful card! Love your take on the wonderful Tuesday Morning sketch challenge and your choice of 'Super Birdie' as the image. Wonderful card!

Amy said...

This is very cool and would make a good guy card I think. I really like how you double layered the pinked circles--need to give that a try!

Lorianna said...

Fabulous Card!! Thank you for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 36
Hope to see you next month.
Hugs Lorianna DPDT