Saturday, March 1, 2014

Flat Friends March Challenge


Good morning!  Emma, from Flat Friends, has a new challenge for March...we are focusing on "Cards for Men".  I don't know about you, but I rarely have "man cards" for my stash.  Emma has a bunch of new masculine images, but I used an older one that made me think of good times ahead.  I am really ready for warm weather...and food on the grill!  How about you?

The image is colored with pencils and I've paired it with some fun DP from my stash; for embellishing, I've used brads and a bit of grosgrain ribbon.

Image: Flat Friends Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Ruby Red, PTI True Black, Carolee's Creations DP
Embellies: Spare Parts Brads, SU! Black Grosgrain Ribbon
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/GooGone

Please check out the DT cards for some inspiration and play along!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

Darling image, cool card. Love the paper.