Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lucky Charms


Good (early) morning!  We have a new challenge for you at Creative Card Crew; for this fortnight our theme is "Lucky Charms" and our sponsors are:



I love the image I'm working with today...thank you Delicious Doodles!  The image is colored with pencils; I thought it would be fun to just color the baby, then I decided to add a bit of make-up to the mother as well.  The sketch is from Sketch Saturday; for embellishing I've added some ribbon and a charm.

Image: Delicious Doodles Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Marina Mist and Garden Green, The Paper Studio DP
Embellies: Watch Us Charm, Satin Ribbon (stash) 
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Foam Tape

You can check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details.  We do hope you will play along!

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish: Cards For a Young Boy

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

7 comments:

Laurence said...

Such a sweet card !!!! Really like the ribbon with the charm.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
Laurence DT

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome card. I have to work with that image on a future Corrosive Challenge. I love what you did with it. Beautiful!

TantiK Creation said...

What a beautiful card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

Alex H. said...

A really wonderful card... I love the colouring! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
;-) Alex H.

Bianca said...

What a wonderfull and romantiv baby card! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Laura said...

*thud* My jaw just hit the floor! What a stunning baby card, Angela! I love how you only partially colored the image. It's just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in our 300th sketch at Sketch Saturday!! (miss you!)

Margaret said...

Very pretty. Love the spot of blue. . Maggie - DT