Wednesday, May 6, 2015

HB2U


Good morning!  I have a card to share using this week's From the Heart Stamps Sketch #108...here it is:


Great sketch!  I made an A2 card instead of a square though.  My Birdbrain is colored with pencils and accented with some glitter.  Don't you just love the expression on her face?  She looks how I feel when I have another birthday!  LOL  For embellishing, I've used my QuicKutz hand tool and "Metro" alphabet for the sentiment.  I like how this one turned out...the patterned paper is one of my favorites...I will be really sad when I use it all up!

Image: From the Heart Stamps "Party Hat Birdbrain" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Winter Wisteria and Dark Chocolate, Doodlebug Patterned Paper
Embellie: Martha Stewart "Sugar Cube" Glitter
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Corner Chomper, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here.  Remember, there is still time to play along with this week's sketch...give it a try, it's a great one!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

How fun is this?!!! Love it Angela! Super cute papers too!

Imke said...

Totally LOVE it, Angela. The Image and the FUN DP - just great !!