Thursday, July 2, 2015

Edward USA


Good morning!  It's Oldie But a Goodie Day at Catch the Bug, so I pulled out this fun Edward image and my patriotic papers.  I used both a marker and pencils to color the image, then added some glitter to the stars.  I've embellished simply with twine and a button.

Image: Bugaboo "Edward USA" Digital Image
Ink: Printer, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Stamper's Select and Pure Poppy, Doodlebug Patterned Paper
Embellies: PTI Baker's Twine and Button in "Pure Poppy", Martha Stewart "Sugar Cube" Glitter
Extras: Spectrum Marker, Prismas/Goo Gone, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here...they are sure to inspire you!

Challenge entered:

Sunday Stamps: Sketch

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Angela, I like the sweet image the colours and the button
Kevin xx