Friday, January 22, 2016

A Cute Little Monkey... And a Recipe Challenge



Good morning!  Today is the last day of Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash and we have a recipe challenge for you:


I used:

1 Monkey
2 Layers of CS
3 Mini Brads, on each side

I plan on giving this card to one of my co-workers, who is having a boy, and had a nursery decorated in a jungle theme.  I will simply add a die cut initial of his first name...once I find out what that is!

Image: Bugaboo "Mini Set-Monkey Blocks" Digital Image
Ink: Printer, SU! Black Marker
Paper: G.P. 110 CS, PTI Fine Linen, Blueberry Sky, and Dark Chocolate CS
Embellies: Spare Parts Mini Brads
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details.

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

I love the monkey!! TOO cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M