Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ruby's Rainbow Humorous Birthday



Good morning!  It's time for a new challenge from the ladies at Ruby's Rainbow; for this fortnight I chose the challenge, it's "Humorous Birthday"!  I went with a fun Bugaboo image featuring Stella...I love her!  She's colored with pencils to coordinate with the background that I've pieced together.  I've embellished simply with Bella Dots and the number "40".  Here's the funny sentiment on the inside:


Image: Bugaboo "Stella-Rocking Chair" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, SU! Poppy Parade, American Crafts Patterned Paper
Embellies: Bella Dots
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, PTI Number Dies, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details.  We do hope you will play along!

Challenges entered:

Card Mania: Add Some Red
Melonheadz Friends: Birthdays
Paper Minutes: Special Birthdays

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

9 comments:

Basslady said...

A fabulous card, dearie!

Hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Kajcyika said...

Love it, you made it so lovely.
Thanks for playing with us at Card mania, hope you will join us again! xx Kajcyika

Debbie said...

Fab card dearie. Really made me chuckle, hugs xxx Love the sentiment inside too. Ha ha. Xxx

Imke said...

FUN card !!

My new crafty Home: My Crafty Place

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card! Great image and super colours!

Larissa said...

Great card Angela!, I love the funny sentiment.

Hugs,
Larissa

Svenja said...

A very funny card. Little 40 years old grandma :D
Thanks for showing it on Paperminutes.

scrapfantazje said...

Great card!
Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Good luck:)!
Marzena DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely funny creation! I love papers!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx